There are plenty of reasons to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet other than the fact that they are lower in calories. They provide your body with a boat load of healthy nutrients that it desperately needs! Here are just a few reasons to up your blueberry intake!!
1. Blueberries are low in calories but high in nutrients. (Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Maganese)
2. Blueberries are the king of antioxidant foods.
3. Blueberries reduce DNA damage, which may help protect against aging and cancer.
4. Blueberries protect cholesterol in your blood from becoming damaging.
5. Blueberries may lower blood pressure.
6. Blueberries may help prevent heart disease.
7. Blueberries can help maintain brain function and improve memory.
8. Blueberries may reduce muscle damage after strenuous exercise!