Because it’s the weekend we just had to share these guilt free Peanut Butter Cookies with you!! They are so quick to make and are a healthier version of a popular favorite that you can feel good about giving to your family! 🍪🥜
1 1/2 c. smooth unsweetened peanut butter, melted (plus more for drizzling)
1 c. coconut flour
1/4 c. coconut sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Pinch kosher salt
2 c. dark chocolate chips, melted
1 tbsp. coconut oil
* In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir until smooth.
* Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
* In a medium bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
* Using a fork, dip peanut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more peanut butter then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes.
* Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Delish